For Your Gorgeous Dolly Eyes

Thursday, March 26, 2009

FAQ

1. Are these circle lenses authentic?
- Yes, I can assure you that they are authentic and will not cause harm to your eyes, as long as you take care of them well.
2. Are you a scammer?
- Of course not! I definitely will not run away with your money, you can be sure of that. If you are uncertain of my reliability, please don't purchase here. But, rest assured, I will post the tracking number up after I get it, and I will always reply your emails within two days. I am also providing you with my cell phone number. So, don't worry! I'm here to help you, not to scam you. :]
3. Can you notify me when the circle lenses arrive?
- Mass emails will be sent to EVERYONE. Also, I will post it in Updates.
4. How long to these lenses last?
- They all last for 1 year, as long as you use protein remover and always clean and disinfect them well.
5. Do I need an eye exam before getting circle lenses?
- Yes, you must get an eye exam. Circle lenses may not be the right thing for you, so it's important that you get an eye exam to make sure you can wear them.
6. What if my order gets lost in the mail? 
-I'm not responsible for any lost or damaged mail. Though I am certain your lenses won't get damaged, due to their careful packaging. (Two layers of bubble wrap, inside a small cardboard box!)  Also, there is only a very slight chance that your lenses will get lost in the mail, but if it does happen, there is nothing I can do about it. Sorry! :\
7. Can I get the lenses any earlier?
If you are preordering, you have to wait till the minimum order quantity is reached. I will be adding some ready stocks soon. If you order those, you won't have to wait, because I can ship them out the next day. They will be slightly more expensive though.

*If you have additional questions, email me at circlelenses@gmail.com.

Thank you! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

Houston, Texas, United States
Welcome to Circle Lenses Shop! Here, you can get those circle lenses you've always wanted for the cheapest, most affordable prices. Geo, Dueba, and G and G circle lens batch is now open! Don't hesitate to preorder!