For Your Gorgeous Dolly Eyes

Thursday, March 26, 2009

How to order

- Pick out your favorite lenses.
- Fill out the order form and send it to me at:
circlelenses@gmail.com
- I will email you to confirm your order. Also, I will provide you with my address (if you wish to order by concealed cash).
- If you want to change your order, just email a new order form and add "cancel previous order" to the end.
- Now you just have to pay for your lenses. Please make your payment as soon as possible. If it hasn't been sent by the time the preorder ends, then I can't send you your lenses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

Houston, Texas, United States
Welcome to Circle Lenses Shop! Here, you can get those circle lenses you've always wanted for the cheapest, most affordable prices. Geo, Dueba, and G and G circle lens batch is now open! Don't hesitate to preorder!